A non replaceable series

 The all-time hit show F.R.I.E.N.D.S

When my friend suggested me to watch this friends series, I didn't know that it will be such a good series with morals conveyed in a funny and sarcastic way.
The plot of the friends is so good that people couldn't leave the show, even till know I couldn't find any series like this
The Series is all about 6 friends who stay together and how they help each other.. it was so good that even the cast started becoming friends in real life. They hang out at each other houses and watch the show together.
The things I learned from the show
  • Such an Amazing friendship they have.
  • I'll be there for you theme song say stick with your friends when they are going through the bad time
  •  Love that Ross and Rachel showed. Accept the person even with their imperfections
  • Sibling fight yet they will stand for us when we need them
  • Chandler and joey friends over girls 
  • phoebe sarcasm and staying happy all the time
  • Last but not the least joeys love for FOOD                                                                                              

Comments